Overview of Franchise
Thank you for your interest in a Handel’s Ice Cream & Yogurt Franchise. Handel’s has been in the business of making and selling homemade ice cream since 1945, a concept laden with tradition and success. Our ice cream is made fresh daily on premises at each location.
With many requests on a daily basis we feel its about time to SHARE THE TASTE! We will continue to maintain the quality that has made Handel’s Ice Cream & Yogurt a family tradition for generations and generations to come with a steady, controlled growth.
A Handel’s Ice Cream & Yogurt Franchise involves the establishment and operation of a retail ice cream parlor.
- Approximate start up costs $170,000 to $195,000 (not including real estate)
- Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000.00
- Beginning Inventory 10,000.00 - $15,000.00
- Equipment/ signage package 100,000.00-115,000.00
- Working Capital 10,000.00-15,000.00
- Architectural Drawings Standard set included, any revisions are at the Franchisee’s cost
- Site Plan To be determined for each individual location
- Construction Costs (bldg only) -175,000.00 - $240000.00 (1544 sq. ft)
- Site Development To be determined for each individual location
- Land Cost To be determined for each individual location
All above costs are subject to change.
A potential franchisee may also have someone do a Build To Suit thereby eliminating the need for any construction costs. Your only liability will be rent.
On going royalties:
- Franchise Fees: 6% of gross sales Paid Weekly
Please complete the financial application in it entirety. If partners are involved, have them fill one out as well.
In order to be considered, you must have unrestricted capital in the amount of $75,000.00.
- Leonard J. Fisher