ice cream shipping
Handel’s will ship ice cream to you, your family, or your friends anywhere in the USA. Now there’s no reason to long for the taste of your favorite flavor or deprive your distant friends and relatives from the best ice cream in the world.
For phone ordering, contact Bekah at Handel’s Corporate Office at 330.702.8270.
What you need to know about ice cream shipping…
- Ice cream shipping is for weekday delivery (Wednesday and Friday) within the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping cost varies by weight and destination.
- Price includes your choice of ice cream, reusable Styrofoam cooler, dry ice and second day air.
- For large ice cream shipping orders (more than 8 quarts), please call us in advance at 330.702.8270.
- Ice cream is shipped Federal Express Second Day service. Orders are only shipped on Monday and Wednesday each week. SHIPPING ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. IN THE EVENT THAT MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY, ALL ORDERS WOULD SHIP ON TUESDAY FOR DELIVERY ON THURSDAY.
- The turnaround time between your order and shipping is extremely quick so we need to have an e-mail address or phone number where we can quickly reach you on the day previous to your requested ship date, should there be problems with your credit card.
Important: It is recommended that you provide an address at which someone will be present to sign for the package during business hours (most deliveries between 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM). In the event that there is no one present to receive the package at the time of delivery, Federal Express will leave the package at the safest entrance available, in order to insure delivery that day. A second delivery attempt may not be possible until the following day which could result in melting. You may order online or call us. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
Ice cream is NOT for resale.